Luxury Memory Foam Anti-Fatigue Mask
Treat yourself to complete luxury with this Memory Foam Anti-Fatigue Sleep Mask. Designed with your comfort in mind, it incorporates hot and cold gel inserts and includes earplugs for uninterrupted sleep.
- High quality luxury eye mask helps you achieve the most comfortable sleep
- Memory foam moulds to the best shape for your face to block unwanted light & help you achieve the deepest sleep
- Hot & cold gel inserts can be warmed up or cooled down to help you relax & ease headaches & migraines
- Soft memory foam earplugs help you block unwanted sounds
- Electrized strap provides a snug adjustable fit
What is CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)?
- CPAP is a small pump that delivers low pressure room air (not added oxygen), via a nose/mouth mask, to keep your throat open and eliminate snoring.
- CPAP will treat sleep apnoea and snoring immediately, however, some people take longer than others to experience the full benefit of therapy.
- CPAP is a therapy and should be used when sleeping or napping. Not using the device will result in a return of sleep apnoea, snoring and associated symptoms.
What is APAP (Automatic Positive Airway Pressure)?
- APAP is similar to CPAP, however, the pressure will vary during sleep in response to snoring, changes in body position (snoring and sleep apnoea can be worse on your back) and sleep stage (higher pressures are sometimes needed whilst dreaming).
- APAP may be tolerated better due to a lower average pressure, however, you can discuss the benefits of this therapy with a Qld Sleep scientist who will contact you following your test.
Who can prescribe CPAP/APAP?
- A prescription from Qld Sleep is required before commencing therapy, again via your sleep scientist, on completion of your sleep report.
How do I start CPAP/APAP Therapy?
- Sleep Healthcare Australia (SHA) is the treatment/ equipment retail supplier operated by Qld Sleep, and will work closely with your scientist to provide the best possible treatment outcome.
- SHA will obtain a validated prescription from Qld Sleep to ensure the mask and CPAP/APAP settings are correct.
- If you haven’t already made an appointment with SHA, your sleep scientist can assist, and answer any questions you may have.
Why Choose Sleep Healthcare Australia?
Total Patient Care
Sleep Healthcare prides itself in offering total patient care from diagnosis to CPAP solution.
Direct access to your reporting scientist
The Sleep scientist who analyses your study is assigned to the patient and is available to answer any questions or concerns with your device or mask.
30-day money back guarantee
Sleep Healthcare ensures you have peace of mind by offering a 30 day money back guarantee.
Large range of mask options
We offer the complete range of CPAP masks to ensure you are fitted with the most comfortable and appropriate mask.
Orders over $100 will be shipped at no extra cost to anywhere in Australia
We offer a range of payment options and therapy plans that best suits your needs.